Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting Somewhere

I think we're getting somewhere. The RIP'ed Vonnegut may even be happy with the way that things are going. Of course he wouldn't be happy with the tumbling economy or the fact that the most progressive savior we can muster is against gay marriage and won't work on truly universal health care. But I still think we're getting somewhere. Even though the guy we want to win doesn't have a coherent plan for getting out of Iraq, and if he manages to get the troops out he just wants to move them across and possibly through Iran into the gates of hell we now call Afganistan. Maybe that's the right thing to do. It's certainly true that there are terrorists in those countries that want to kill us. I think that progress is being made.

His science policy is well thought out which means that the person who I've decided Vonnegut was would have liked him. I like that.

No comments: